Knowledge Base articles for the Meta Box plugins.
Use Knowledge/Meta Box when posting topics about the Meta Box WordPress plugins.
Tips: Here are some writing tips that can help you:
- Use a clear topic title that describes briefly the content of your article. For example, “How to install WordPress manually in your web host using SFTP and SSH.”
- Write an introduction that either introduces your topic, or gives a short overview of your content. Your goal is to capture the interest of your reader.
- Organize your materials clearly and logically. For example, if you are writing a tutorial, then your materials should be arranged chronologically.
- Provide illustrations if needed. Screenshots from your desktop showing some processes or some results are good examples.
- Write concisely and avoid fluff — include everything that needs to be included, but no more.
- Write in a style that is common to technical documents written for the general public — that is, know your audience. Not everyone in this community are web developers or computer experts.
- Connect your conclusion with your introduction, and let it be a natural ending to everything you’ve written. Do not introduce new materials at this point.
- Acknowledge any references that you may have used. Provide credit links whenever possible.
- Finally, proofread everything you’ve written before hitting Create Topic.